Saturday 21 May 2011

Chat Madness On Doomsday

Well, it's apparently it's going to be another 2 hours before the Rapture, so while I wait I went chatting with my friend Smiff.


Raggedstar  3:48 pm
    A thought just came to me
    I guess it's as good a time as any to say this, but tonight we could very well be dining in hell.

 Smiff 3:49 pm
    OMG LOL

 Raggedstar  3:49 pm
    :3

 Smiff 3:49 pm
    best thing i've heard all day

 Smiff 3:50 pm
    oh my god
    LOL

 Raggedstar  3:50 pm
    See? 300 references don't have to be random
    At 6:00 I'll ready my fork and lead you all
    Since I'm part Spartan and all

 Smiff 3:51 pm
    LOL
    i will decend upon you with the persian empire
    in other words my whole extended family

 Raggedstar  3:52 pm
    Sweet, so I'll finally get falafels

 Smiff 3:52 pm
    helll yeeaah
    xD
    and when we get there

 Smiff 3:52 pm
    satan's super sweet 16
 Smiff 3:52 pm
    with the ferrari cake
 Raggedstar  3:52 pm
    Fuck yes
And then we have the members of SFF. Here are some of their words of wisdom from the forum cBox.

pyk: Happeh doomsday everyone ;D
pyk: OKAY so my PS and FF and everything else finally started today. Coincidence, or...?
Zeki: I hope the rapture involves Legshark
Zeki: I'll finally get to see him
Zeki: I reckon since we're such devoted followers of his, he'll grant us a quick death by eating us, or maybe turn us into doggiecoptors so we can serve him
Zeki: I've always wanted to learn how to fly
Kit: Fuck yes, it involves both Legshark AND Skyfrog
Rifflez Rafflez: the rapture IS legshark
Rifflez Rafflez: 8D  

A Rascal: Well, it's been nice knowing you guys
A Rascal: We should do this again sometime. December 12th, 2012. Sound good?

 Kit: Well shit, Hitler was right all this time, you guys. Time to start killin'.
Raggedstar: I think tonight is as good a day as any to say tonight we will all dine in hell
 Kit: Too right
 Kit: SFF'S, READY YOUR FORKS
Raggedstar: I'm eating a late lunch right now BUT SURE *raises it*
Kit: Or Raggs, maybe you should say it, cuz you've got Spartan blood
Kit: Maybe Legshark will grant us The Last Guardian in Hell
Kit: Since we've been so good and devout
Raggedstar: And since video games are tools of Satan and all...
Kit: Of course. We're set for life!

Zeki: we're all dining in hell tonight? SWEET.
Zeki: SFF MEETUP

Well, if this somehow turns out to be a total sham, I'll try to get a few videos up this week...as well as a blog entry or two. I'm bad at this.

3 comments: