Saturday 14 May 2011

Status Report?

I...have no idea why I'm doing this, but for those that don't talk to me on a daily basis, I'll do a quick updating thingy.



  1. I have several entries for the blog half-finished. One of them is a rant article, an Evil Is Hot article, and an AMV preview. The text and outline is more or less done, but I need to add visuals...because everyone likes pictures?
  2. Had to do an exam on Wednesday. One task stood between me and entering second year. Result? I'm awesome, duh.
  3. Was sick since last Friday. I can't perform basic human thought when sick and nearly exploding with nose-goo. Been feeling better since Wednesday.
  4. I worked a lot the last few days. Burned out. 
  5. I have a huge temptation to play Portal. The potato clip sold me and I must go in order with promises of cake.
  6. New LP is being worked on. I did it on Thursday night (it's extremely short), but my screen recorder broke and the video quality is pretty bad. I'm going to try rendering it through WMM to see if it fixes it up a little. If not, then I need to do it again. Poo.
  7. Possk was going to marathon her TCT video but stuff got in the way. I don't have much to do, so it's mostly riding on Possky Pooh-Bear :3.
  8. I've been thinking about doing a "Currently Playing" article about new games I'm playing. It'll be text and any screenies I can scrape up (since everyone likes pictures?). I'll do one for Assassin's Creed (PS3) and then one for Drakengard (PS2) to start with.
  9. I'm watching people play Jak 2 and feeling somewhat inadequate. Don't you hate it when people are more or less flawless at games you love yet suck at?
  10. I have an on-mic video planned and I'm sure that I will get at least one person riding on me about it. No, it's not (exclusively) about cross-over drama. I'll get to that soon enough lol, though I'm just about ready to record and...er..get visuals. It's 5 pages long on MS Word. Holy moly 0___0.
  11. The house is out of popcorn and it's raining outside. I'm at a loss.
That's just about it.SOMETHING will be here and/or on the channel in the next few days, just I don't know what. And...er...since everyone loves pictures, uhhhhhhh....*flips through her photobucket for random shit*


 How about a prairie dog? Yes? No? Ok fine I'll start making stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment