Sunday 21 August 2011

End Of Summer Updates (AND POSSK WANTS A REMATCH!)

Yep, another update thing. I have something lined up for posting but I have something else to say first.

  • School starts for me on September 6th where I will be reduced to slave labour. Actually, I'm at a different level of slave. I'm paying over 1.3k per semester to be worked like a slave and then in between I'll be getting an education. Ever went to school on the weekend and holidays? Staying as late as 6:30 on a regular basis? Yep, that will happen. Not sure what will happen after that as far as blog and AMVing goes, but I'll also be juggling a part time job. The blog at least will give me something to do in between classes when my eyes aren't bleeding from staring at a microscope for hours.
  • What's on the editing front? ABSOLUTE FUCK ALL! Ok, so a new episode of GNG is coming up once I figure out how to solve something, but nothing for AMVs and such. Lots of ideas, but many of them are postponed and others require ass-elevation from chair. Countdowns are an idea and I already have many scripts ready. If the gang would get together, we would get a rant together.
  • Another collection video might be coming up.
  • The Team Ico Collection (featuring Ico and Shadow Of The Colossus) for the PS3 will be released on September 27th. Why the fuck are you reading this and not pre-ordering it? Are you mad? Have you SEEN the quality? Have you heard about the framerates? HAVE YOU HEARD IT WILL ALSO HAVE VIDEO OF THE LAST GUARDIAN? *pants* Ok seriously, if you have a PS3 and especially if you don't have the originals, BUY IT! GIVE TEAM ICO YOUR MONEY! IF YOU EVER EXPECT VIDEO GAMES TO GROW AS A MEDIUM THEN PAY SOME ATTENTION TO THE GUYS PUSHING THE ENVELOPE! (Damn, I hope that money goes to Team Ico)
  • For those late to the party, FUCKING SLY 4! HOLY SHIT! I WAS WATCHING E3 LIVE AND 3 MINUTES AFTER I SAID SLY 4 WON'T SHOW UP IT FINALLY CAME ON! Saw some updated screenies yesterday and man did Sanzaru clean up nicely. Looking MUCH better than E3. Perhaps on par with (MAYBE better than) the original trilogy. Hard to tell by screenies and old gameplay, but it's turning out nice. Nice to see you, Sly my boy.
  • Toying with the idea of getting a cheap used Wii to clown around on (ya, I say that after mentioning one of the biggest PS3 exclusives of the year). This will actually be the first time I've OWNED a non-handheld Nintendo console, and even though I'm late to the party the Wii U isn't enticing me (not to mention it will be over 300 bucks and it's unclear on the extent of it's backwards comp. with the GC. Not even going to start on that blasted 3DS). Plus, i've rarely played online games and I already have several friends who would love to play Brawl or something (yes, I know how bad it's online service can be). And you know what that means? BRAWL FAIL REELS! FUCK YES!
  • Might post a few short LPs of some old Sega games I used to play as a kid. I have ROMs of them and they work fine.
  • New FAQ coming up. It will be posted here instead of my Youtube to save on space.
And for a major story. POSSK WANTS A REMATCH!!!

Yes, it seems our humble friend Possk wants a rematch because she apparently sucked at Pokemon (I do too, though there are no videos of me getting my ass handed to me by Shado before I started to EV train. It was quite painful, though at least I brought her Tyranitar with me). She doesn't accept her obvious superiority, so I'll just play along and give her a rematch to make her feel better :3. We haven't quite decided how we'll do it but if I get a Wii that could mean some Brawl or Mario Kart. Regardless, it will be uploaded with full commentary and there will be blood and childish screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment