Thursday 30 June 2011

I SEE WHAT U (DIDN'T) DO THAR! [Update 'n such]

Lawl, my friend made me this a few weeks ago.


Hardy harr, I have no title for this and it's too late at night for me to start thinking now.

This is getting to be a bad habit and I'm not liking it. Wait, getting to be? No, it has always been like this. Though I still don't like it and I know others don't (rightfully).


That is of course about my lack of content. It's actually kind of depressing that I made more posts/videos talking about this crap than crap that I promised to bring before. No, I'm not shutting down this blogger account or my Youtube (lol, not like I've let droughts stop me before). I do have lots of stuff to post, but for some reason it's not up. Yes, this is going to be one of those really self-directed whiney crap posts. No pity needed. In fact, I'll gladly accept any boot to the ass (NOT THAT WAY YOU SICK FUCK!)

I think it's kind of like that state of mind where you're excited and really want to do stuff, but you stop doing it when you've commited to it. I seem to be prone to it, since it happened to my AMVs, LPs, and then this. I guess that's what happened to me and AMVing years ago. In the merry times of yore, I could churn out a video at least once a month. Then I got Vegas and things got complicated and things got serious. Not sure when the LPs or blog stuff got serious if at all, but whatever. It's actually been about a year since my last full AMV upload, and other than TCT I have zero things on standby (mostly because I felt it would be unfair to have spent this long in production with having other projects worked on). *crackled, shrill, desperate yelling* THOUGH I HAVE IDEAS! I WANT TO BE VERY CLEAR ABOUT THAT! In fact, I have a nearly completed article for one video idea. The only reasons that they haven't been uploaded is lack of pictures, beta, and even a title for the video itself. I'll grab a few pictures and post it, since I could really use some input since this is going to be a new sort of project for me. I might even upload that tomorrow.

Actually, speaking of TCT, I'm nearly finished my stuff (tweeking some clips this week, though I've been pulling two extra shifts this week at work, so it's been rather slow) and still waiting on Possk since people seem to be bent to delay her come hell or high water. For those that don't know, we were making a full 3+ minute AMV. Possk has less than one part to work on. I feel so bad for making Balco and our opponents wait and if we lose because of brownie points to them, then I guess I accept it. If you ever come by my end of the city, regardless of what happens, I owe you a Cadbury Cream Egg. While I'm at it, I'll just say this is what happens when you're told you can take as long as you want lol.

Point is, for those new to my delays and stuff, I'm sorry for being inactive. For those not new, I'm even more sorry because you've dealt with my crap and still are somehow poking around. I hopefully won't do another post like this for a while, since I'm sick of me being like this too. I hate doing more of these than actual stuff you (hopefully) want to see.

In lighter news, today is Canada Day. Pay tribute to your Canadian brothers and sisters by taking a shot of maple syrup, give a twig to your local beaver, curl up to some Great White North, and hugging the closest Canadian (*cough* while you're here...).

Also, it's the 1 year aniversary that I have bought and worshipped Shadow Of The Colossus (I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED THAT SOTC RELATED ARTICLE). I knew that because it was the first day of HST and Vaughan Mills was the only place open. I also got Nintendogs that day, but that's not as important as fucking SOTC.

Backlogged blogs and video scripts (in no order):
  • Top/Bottom 12 Ratchet and Clank weapons [A simple countdown listing my favourite weapons from the franchise]
  • Top 15 Favourite Video Games [Again, simple countdown. Because I can]
  • The AMV Files Vol 1 ['Tis a GMV]
  • The AMV Files Vol 2 [An AMV of a video game but no gameplay. That a GMV?]
  • The AMV Files Vol 3 [Huuuuuuuge warm, cuddly animash]
  • Evil Is Hot Vol 2 [MY GOD THOSE ABS!]
  • A Cross-Over Rant [Not sure how many parts it will be, but part 1 is nearly done and is long as hell by itself]
  • Game Impressions: Bayonetta [Finished the game. Spoilers...it's good. Buy if you have a 360. If you have a PS3, buy it if you have HD space and patience for loading screens]
  • Foundation For Raggedstar Inferiority Vol 1 [The thing that started it all...]
  • Okamiden Review [It's more or less going to be the one I wrote for SFF, maybe dressed up a bit. A bit late, but I wrote it a week after the game was released and my friends were curious. I just feel bummed that I can't record video or show any pictures from my DS, which is why I've been uneasy about posting]
  • E3 Squeeing [Holy shit this is late...]
  • The AMV Files TCT [I'll talk with Possk to see if she wants to write anything about it. If not, then just scrap it]
  • Top 10 Animated Movies [More countdowningness]
  • Nostalgia For The Lion King Sega Genesis [Just a brain dump about my childhood with this game, since it was one of my first]
  • Top 10 Hardest Jak 2 Missions [Toying with the idea of turning this into a fail reel instead, which is more likely to happen since I don't want to copy Gexup's recent upload. Go watch it by the way!]
I think I have a problem of creating but not finishing...
(oh, I also make my scripts on here)

No comments:

Post a Comment